1. Start the NetBackup Administration Console.
2. If your site has more than one master server, choose the one on which you want to add the policy
3. In the Add a New Policy dialog box, in the Policy name box, type a unique name for the new policy.
4. Click OK
5. In the Add New Policy dialog box, in the Policy type list, select SAP. The database agent policy type does not appear in the drop-down list unless your master server has a license key for the database agent.
6. Complete the entries on the Attributes tab.
7. Add other policy information as follows:
Add script path to the backup selections list
When you have added all the schedules, clients, and backup selections you need, click OK and now you have created a new backup policy for SAP backup