Licensing upgrade procedure for NetBackup,
- Connect to licensing.symantec.com
- Click on ‘go to my Symantec’, it will take you to customer login, give username and password, click on sign in and it will take you to portal of Symantec licensing and follow the below steps to upgrade the license from old version to recently released one.
- Next, choose your applicable customer number from the drop down menu and click on the Select button.
- Click on the appropriate Notification ID (IMPORTANT: All Symantec NetBackup 7.7 Version Upgrade Notification IDs will begin with NBU77).
Click on the Upgrade button.
If you have not upgraded previous versions of Symantec NetBackup, you will be required to do so sequentially in order to obtain your Symantec NetBackup 7.7 upgrade information.
Select the licenses you would like to upgrade and click the Upgrade button.
Verify contact information for the licenses you are upgrading and click the Complete Registration button.
- The license key(s) will be provided on the next screen.
- You may then click the Get Software button to obtain your product.