- Installing most recently Built operating system.
- Applying latest patch cluster. Use “ patchdiag “ if available.
- Creating slices as per client’s requirements with appropriate security mode.
- /var is the logfile partition. Protect yourself from logfile-spamming so the root partition won’t be filled up with rubbish. You have to do the /var
- Install Minimum set of software cluster if required in DMZ.
- Ensures that current explorer package and other EIS items are current.
- Auditing “BSM” can be turned on as per the customer requirement in order to trap each individual kernel process. It requires huge disk space and considerable memory to do concurrent auditing process
If you find this post is useful/helpful, please follow, like and share. Thank you for visiting my blog !!!