Companies want to proactively plan for a backup & recovery solution for its virtual Environment as part of its strategic local disaster recovery initiative. The Veeam Backup, Design, and Deploy Service provide a comprehensive design, deployment, and validation of the following areas:
- Data protection of application data stored within a virtual machine using Veeam Backup solution
- Protection of Virtual Machines from OS or Data Corruption.
The service takes a solution-oriented approach whereby the design and deliverables are tailored to Companies requirements and defined use cases of local recovery from disaster.
The architectural design is developed to support local disaster recovery of production workloads. The implementation and configuration are conducted jointly with Companies team members to enhance the learning experience during the design and deployment of the solution.
The primary objective of this service is to design and deploy a backup solution (local disaster recovery) using Veeam backup solution according to a documented architecture that can be successfully implemented and validated in the Companies production environment. The solution use case covers the following:
- Backup and recovery of data stored either within a virtual machine or the whole virtual machine.
- The recovery of business applications in case of Virtual machine failure
Secondary objectives include providing a backup solution overview and knowledge transfer so that Companies can effectively participate in subsequent design and deployment activities.
Sample Scope of Work:
- Veeam Backup server suite installation & initial configuration.
- Licensing availability suite.
- Veeam Backup Proxy Configuration.
- Veeam Backup Repository Configuration.
- Vcenter Integration or Hyper-V host Integration.
- Tape Library Integration.
- Backup Job Configuration.
- Backup Job Scheduling.
- Backup Copy Job Configuration
- Backup Copy Job Scheduling
- Sure backup job Configuration
- Sure backup job scheduling
- Restore Testing.
- Veeam One monitoring Installation and configuration.
- Knowledge transfer
- Project Sign-off
If you find this post is useful/helpful, please follow, like and share. Thank you for visiting my blog!!!